About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Friday 10 June 2011

Hello Summer!

Hello there!


So I haven't written on here in a few weeks but it's been so god damn busy!


All of my college work (including my graded unit) is now completed HOORAY! All I have left is my song writing assessment with my band on Tuesday and then I'll be done for the year. I'm looking forward to summer so much! Plan on playing a lot of gigs and writing loads of new material.


Also 'Streets The Musical' has been and gone. It was a huge success, went really well and the audiences we had seemed to love it. I'm so glad I took part in it. It was a lot of work but so worth it. I've made so many great friends and learned so much from it. Here's a pic of the cast at rehearsal!






My graded unit mark should be in soon. I need to get a B to get on the course next year so fingers crossed. I worked really hard on that project so I hope it paid off.


Anyway I'll keep you updated on how things went!


Amy X

No comments:

Post a Comment