About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Sunday 19 June 2011

Proud To Be A Geek!

WOOOOOOOOOO!


I got an A for my graded unit! I'm so glad that my hard work paid off in the end. Now I'm looking forward to get started on my next one, how sad is that?


Gigs are picking up again as well. Last night I played at a place called 'Mitchell's'. It went really well, a lot of people gave me great feedback and one table gave me a £25 tip. The only problem was that my performing area was really cramped but they've asked me back so hopefully I can arrange for a slightly bigger area next time.


I've also been asked to start hosting a regular open mic evening at the Byre Theatre bar which has been taken over and is now called Kingarroch at The Byre. I will get paid and I won't have to do as much work as normal because other people will be playing too!


The EP has now been sent away and in a few weeks it will arrive! I'm thinking of having an EP launch event somewhere, maybe even at the Byre.


So summer is here and I'm going to try and keep myself busy!


Amy Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment