About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Drinking On Stage = Success

How you doing?


Yet again another busy week! Ali's show on Tuesday was a great success despite the lack of rehearsal. It went really well and got a great response from the audience. There was a bar on stage which was great and the whole audience received complimentary drinks throughout the show. I think this might be something to do with why it went down so well...


The rest of the week was filled with rehearsals for Finn's show which is in 2 weeks! I'm starting to get nervous but at the same time I'm really excited. Really need to get my lines down though, I'm not too far off from getting there.


Our college gig which was meant to be on Thursday was cancelled, something to do with a cock up with the venue. I was some what relieved though, I'd been rehearsing all day from 10am and really wasn't in the mood to go up on stage. It'll give our band more time to brush up on our songs.


All my college work is more or less getting there. I'm a little worried as I'm unsure at to when certain deadlines are and I work much better when I have a deadline to work towards.


Apart from that things are going well. I'm so glad I started on my Graded Unit stuff earlier now that all my class mates are panicking.


That is all for now!


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment