About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Giggedy Gigs

So the CDs arrived today! Way earlier than expected and I'm really pleased with them. Just trying to figure out a way that I can sell them online. I need to start looking into organizing an EP launch party. I have already spoken to a violinist who I would like to accompany me in a short performance at the launch. Now for a venue!


After the gig at 'Mitchell's' I was asked by there area manager if I would like to play at some other venues they own in Dundee, Perth and Edinburgh which is great especially with the Perth venue as I will be moving to Perth after the summer.


This week I am playing at 'Mitchell's' again on Saturday and 'The New Inn' on Sunday. I really need to get out of St. Andrews and start playing venues in other towns and cities.


That's all for now!


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment