About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Friday 26 August 2011

Most Productive Summer Holiday EVER!

Hello all!


I haven't written a post for a couple of months but so much has happened! I've been playing gigs in and around St. Andrews up to 5 times a week and have saved a lot of money (which is great seeings as I'm moving out in a week and now have to run a car!). I have sold well over half of my CDs, I only have 72 left out of 200. This was helped greatly by the EP launch I organized at the Byre Theatre. The guys that helped me out were awesome and really helped to make the launch feel more exciting and special than all my other solo gigs. There are photos on my Facebook page but here is one to give you a feel of how it looked!




After the launch I've been getting regular gigs at lots of venues around St. Andrews and have been booked to play at a few weddings too! Once I've moved to Perth in a week I have already got myself one weekly gig at The Bothy which is owned by the same people as Mitchell's. I hope to get more gigs once I've moved! I'm very much looking forward to getting back to college and have already come up with a few ideas for my Graded Unit. Sad I know...


Bye for now!


Amy Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment