About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Saturday 14 May 2011

'Streets - A New Musical By Finn Anderson'

Hello again!


I've nearly finished all of my Graded Unit stuff! Just a couple more little things but the majority of it is done which means I have more time to focus on my final college assessments and Finn's musical.


Ali's musical has been scaled down now to just a performance of songs which is a huge relief for me as I won't have to learn all the lines any more. This is on Tuesday so I need to make sure I have all my songs nailed by then.


Finn's musical rehearsals have been going great and I'm so excited for the performances, two of them being in my place of work - The Byre Theatre, St. Andrews.






I have a music theory assessment and my Creative Industries interview on Monday which I'm slightly worried about as I still haven't revised for theory. I will find sometime later today or tomorrow to get that done.


My band assessment is on Thursday at Drouthie Neebors in Dundee. I'm looking forward to this as I really enjoy performing with a band. 


I have my own gig tonight at The New Inn, St. Andrews. Some of my friends are coming so hopefully it will be good fun.


Another busy week for me!


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment