About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Thursday 28 April 2011

I'm Gonna Be On TV!

Sup.


This week has been a busy one. Good news is I finished recording the EP last night, should be mixed by Sunday. Bad news is I have lines to learn, Royal Wedding Breakfasts to practice for, songs to learn, more songs to record, a website to produce and various other things that I know I have to do but seem to have been buried under that list.


All of this along with work and gigs and college is starting to get pretty stressful but I'm managing to finish one thing at a time.


Tomorrow I am playing at the Royal Wedding Breakfast in St. Andrews where there will be TV crews from the BBC and Sky so look out for me! I only have a 7 minute slot so I am playing two songs, just me and my guitar. The same evening I've got a gig at The New Inn, a pub in St. Andrews, which is somewhere I've never played before so that should be interesting.


My gig at the Bandstand went well, I got in the newspaper. The photo wasn't very attractive - I was in mid song. The write up was good however.


Another busy week ahead, I'm recording on Tuesday with my blues band which should be fun and I have a few rehearsals for the musicals as well as a gig on Thursday.


Fun, fun, fun.


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment