About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Blog? What's A Blog?

Oh hey!


I'm sorry to say I haven't written a new post for a month now so I decided now, the day before I go back to college after the Easter hols, would be a good idea to write one. Hmm...where to start?


Well I got back from Austria yesterday. I was there for 10 days and had a great time not thinking about all the work I have to do. Unfortunately I had to come back eventually. 


The main thing I've been focussing on in the past few weeks is my EP which has been finished! The recording part that is. The finished mix will be done by next week, fingers crossed, and the album art is yet to be decided (my art student friend is helping design it). I really hope in two weeks my CD will have been sent off to be pressed and will be ready to sell but we shall see!


I am playing a gig this afternoon at the band stand in St. Andrews. This will be an unusual setting for me to play at but I am looking forward to it as I only have to play for 20 minutes and thankfully the weather is nice.


Still need to learn all my lines for the musicals in which I must get stuck into next week before panic begins to sink in.


All that really needs to be said is that I have a lot to do so I should probably go and do it instead of sitting here at the computer.


Au Revoir!


Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment