About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Friday 25 March 2011

Sunny Sunshiney Sun

Good day!

Indeed it has been. This whole week has been so sunny and amazing. I've been feeling a lot more optimistic and happier and I'm pretty sure the nice weather we've been having has something to do with that.


I've been studying hard the last few days as I've got two assessments on Monday - Music Theory and Creative Industries Infrastructure. I'm not too worried about Creative Industries but am really nervous about Music Theory. I'm pretty sure I've got all my scales down I just hope I remember all the intervals and stuff.


Yesterday I finally got to do the photo shoot for my album cover. I'm so glad it's over and done with, that's one less thing I have to worry about. The photos have turned out great now I just need  to get the recording done!


I have a gig tomorrow night at the Byre Theatre Bar, nothing special but hopefully I'll have a good crowd.


That is all from me for now,

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment