About Me

My photo
Scotland, United Kingdom
I am a singer/song-writer from Fife, Scotland, studying Popular Music Performance - Vocals at Perth College, UHI.

Friday 18 March 2011

Leprechauns And Cancelled Photo Sessions

Top of the morning to you...ehem.

So last night I played a gig at The Rule in St. Andrews for St. Patrick's Day. It was a successful gig despite the fact that I had only managed to learn four Irish songs. There was a large group of Irish guys there that sang along to every song and even handed a hat around and put money in it for me! I've had a really sore throat all week so I wasn't sounding my best at all but nobody else seemed to notice. I just wished I'd been in a better mood, probably due to the fact I've been feeling rubbish all week.

Today I was supposed to be getting the photos done for the album art of my EP but my friend who was going to take them for me had to pull out because his brother had taken his camera without telling him. This gave me a full day without plans so I decided to get some revision done for my Music Theory assessment on Monday which I'm pretty worried about.

I've got a full day rehearsal tomorrow for Finn's musical which is going well at the moment. I haven't had a chance to learn any of my lines yet so I really need to find some time to get that done.

I haven't been able to record this week either because Ben is really really ill with some horrible infection thing which I won't describe because I don't want to make anyone vom.

So not a very productive week by my standards but hopefully next week will be much for fulfilling!

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment